We are looking for consultants in the area of compliance to join our growing team in Berlin.
What do we offer?
Comfield is a growing, interdisciplinary, boutique consultancy in the areas of compliance, investigations and monitorships. We support companies and other organisations with a combination of legal and management advice.
We see ourselves as a team of equals, in which it is important to be approachable and fair, while also having high standards. We particularly value the ability to take initiative and contribute to professional discussions. Our work together relies on mutual respect at all times. You will work independently on a varied range of cases from day one.
Whether you are completely new to the profession or already have some experience, your ongoing training is of the utmost importance to us. With us, you will learn all the tools of the trade in management consulting to a major consultancy standard - but with normal working hours. This also includes regular external courses.
We offer a competitive package and individual career model to allow you to develop and grow.
What do you need?
- A high degree of motivation and interest in compliance
- Above average university degree
- Excellent English skills
- Knowledge in the areas of organizational management, corporate value chains, strategy, finance and marketing as well as in auditing and monitoring of business processes
- Experience in compliance management and change management is an advantage, but not necessary
- Affinity with compliance-relevant areas of law, e.g. antitrust law, criminal law, data protection, money laundering, labour law.