Dr. Tobias Teicke
+49 (0)172 727 47 11
As Managing Director of Comfield Unternehmensberatung, Tobias Teicke advises companies of all sizes on all questions in the area of compliance, on the development and implementation of compliance management systems and especially on how to deal with potential compliance violations or compliance crises.
As an attorney for Comfield Legal (www.comfield-legal.eu) Tobias Teicke advises national and international companies from various industries in the area of compliance as well as commercial and distribution law. A special focus is on advising on liability law issues, supply chain compliance issues in purchasing and distribution as well as the establishment of compliance systems. Tobias Teicke also has extensive experience in conducting internal investigations (e.g. in cases of suspected corruption, fraud, data breaches or CSR violations). In this context, he also assists clients before investigating authorities or in disputes before state courts and arbitration tribunals.
As a member of the compliance department of a DAX-30 company, Tobias Teicke spent several months implementing a central compliance system in various European and African countries.
As an expert witness, he reviewed Germany's measures in the fight against foreign bribery as part of the OECD evaluation of the OECD Working Group on Bribery.
After graduating from the German School in New York, Tobias Teicke studied at the Humboldt University in Berlin and the Université Montesquieu in Bordeaux. His dissertation at Humboldt University deals with corporate governance structures in public limited companies.
Tobias Teicke is a member of the German Institute for Compliance e.V. (DICO).
Tobias Teicke speaks German, English and French.
- Advising a globally active plant manufacturer on the optimization and implementation of the compliance program in foreign subsidiaries (Europe and Africa) including the performance of comprehensive risk analyses
- Implementation of compliance risk analyses in internationally active companies and research institutions
- Development and optimization of a compliance management system in various public companies
- Conducting various internal investigations in the automotive sector including optimization of compliance systems
- Coordination of internal investigations into suspected corruption at an airport company
- Advising a global pharmaceutical company on an internal investigation to uncover a serious fraud case
- Advice to supervisory boards of public investment companies