+49 (0)173 23 13 968
Oliver Schieb advises companies on all questions concerning compliance. He is a specialist in the design, implementation and reorganisation of compliance management systems and the handling of compliance incidents. A particular focus of his work is also on monitoring the implementation and effectiveness of compliance measures within an organization as well as in sales and supply chains. He also supports companies in designing integrity initiatives.
For more than 14 years Oliver Schieb has been advising in the area of compliance and corporate governance and his experience covers the entire range of preventive and reactive issues. Of these, he spent ten years working for leading management consultancies in Germany and abroad. Prior to founding Comfield, he was a senior manager and authorized signatory for a Big Four auditing and consulting firm with extensive management responsibility in compliance and integrity consulting for large industrial companies and medium-sized businesses. In addition, Oliver Schieb worked for three years in an international mobility and logistics group, where he played a decisive role in the development and implementation of the global compliance management system.
Oliver Schieb holds a degree in industrial engineering and has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Rotterdam School of Management.
Oliver Schieb speaks German and English.
- Implementation of FCPA compliance monitoring within the framework of a Deferred Prosecution Agreement (DPA) with the US Department of Justice (DoJ) at a leading international industrial services provider
- Design and implementation of compliance management systems in medium-sized manufacturing companies, including the automotive supply industry, technology and packaging
- Design and implementation of compliance measures for a large German business association
- Planning and execution of supplier audits to assess the effectiveness of supplier compliance measures for a listed medium-sized company
- Introduction of an IT-supported third-party management system for an international infrastructure service provider
- Effectiveness test of the global compliance management system according to IDW PS980 for a DAX-30 car manufacturer
- conducting an investigation in connection with allegations of corruption for a company in the defence industry
- Execution of an investigation in connection with technology compliance for a company in the automotive industry