+49 (0)173 23 13 968
+49 (0)30 310 160 513
Oliver is an Expert in design, implementation and reorganisation of compliance management systems and handling of complex compliance incidents. Since the foundation of Comfield, compliance monitorships have been a special focus of his work. On behalf of the Monitor Oliver supervises the effectiveness of compliance programs. On the company side he assists board of directors, compliance officers and internal management teams driving the monitorship.
For more than 15 years Oliver has been advising in the area of compliance and corporate governance. With his broad experience he covers the entire range of preventive and reactive compliance matters. He spent ten years working for leading management consultancies in Germany and abroad. Prior to founding Comfield, he had extensive management responsibility as a senior manager for a Big Four auditing and consulting firm in compliance and integrity consulting for large industrial companies and medium-sized businesses. In addition, Oliver spent three years in the group management of an international mobility and logistics group where he played key role in the development and implementation of the global compliance management system.
Oliver holds a diploma in industrial engineering and earned his MBA from the Rotterdam School of Management (the Netherlands).
Oliver is a member of the International Association of Independent Corporate Monitors (IAICM) and the German Institute of Compliance (DICO). He speaks German and English.
- Advising an international automotive engineering company on the execution of a compliance monitorship as part of the agreement with the US Department of Justice (DoJ).
- Leadership role on behalf of a US Monitor executing the terms of a Deferred Prosecution Agreement (DPA) between a leading international industrial service provider and the US Department of Justice (DoJ).
- Design and implementation of compliance management systems in medium-sized manufacturing companies, including the automotive supply industry, technology and packaging.
- Design and implementation of compliance measures for a large German business association.
- Planning and execution of supplier audits to assess the effectiveness of supplier compliance measures for a listed medium-sized company.
- Implementation of an digital third-party management system for an international infrastructure service provider.
- Effectiveness audit of the global compliance management system according to IDW PS980 for a DAX-30 car manufacturer.
- Investigation in connection with allegations of corruption for a company in the defence industry.
- Investigation in connection with emissions and technical compliance for a company in the automotive industry.